MATCHX M2 Pro – LPWAN Crypto Miner
- ✓ THE WORLD’S HIGHEST SELLING UTILITY CRYPTO MINER – The MatchX M2 Pro is the world’s first multi-token, LPWAN, IoT Crypto-Miner. This miner uses MatchX’s patented low power technology, which significantly lowers energy costs compared to other miners.
- ✓ MULTI-TOKEN MINING: MXC, DHX, BITCOIN + MORE! The M2 Pro allows you to mine a variety of tokens because it operates on the Proof of Participation (PoP) model, instead of traditional consensus protocols. MatchX invites you to visit our website and blog for a full explanation of this protocol. The M2 Pro allows users to diversify holdings and decrease volatility.
- ✓ ENERGY-EFFICIENT: POWER CONSUMPTION <5 KWh – Thanks to the LPWAN (Low-Power-Wide-Area-Network), the M2 Pro uses a level of energy that is unprecedented. Average operational costs to plug in the M2 Pro are less than a lightbulb. We’ve made crypto mining more energy efficient and environmentally friendly!
- ✓ START MINING IN LESS THAN 4 MINUTES – The genius behind the M2 Pro is its Plug’n’Play set-up, allowing anyone, including first-time miners, to mine crypto. You’ve never mined before? With the M2 Pro, we’ve made mining crypto super simple!
- ✓ FULLY INTEGRATED WITH THE MXC DATADASH APP – No coding skills are required to set up this miner and start mining! Scan the QR code on the miner and immediately get connected to the MXC DataDash app, where you can manage and supervise your mining wallet around the clock, anywhere, anytime.
|Dimensions||101 × 226 × 73 mm|
|CPU||NXP MCIMX6G2CVM05AB, 528MHz, Arm Cortex-A7|
|Memory||256MB DDR3 RAM/ 256MB NAND FLASH|
|Storage Memory||Optional SSD up to 32GB or industrial SD-Card|
|LoRa Radio||Two SX1303 chipsets, 16 frequency channels Supports EU868, US915, AS920, AS923, AU915, KR920, IN865 regions|
|Wi-Fi||2.412GHz – 2.484GHz, IEEE 802 Part 11b/g/n (802.11b/g/n)|
|GPS||UBlox Max 7Q GNSS receiver with additional LNA|
|Ethernet||RJ45 10/100 Mbit LAN with 24V POE|
|Console||Through USB-C as virtual COM port|
|Interface||USB-C with PD for console UART and Power USB-A 2.0 Host Reset Button|
|Internal Sensors||3-Axis Accelerometer Pressure Sensor Temperature Sensors Voltage and Current monitoring|
|Antenna interface||4x SMA connectors, waterproof|
|Power Supply||24V DC passive PoE or USB-C PD rev 2.0 up to 22V|
|Power Consumption||3.5W on average, peak 6W|
|Operating Temperature||-40oC to 85oC|
|Enclosure||ASA plastic, IP66 rating, anti-UV|
|Size (without antennas)||101 x 226 x 73 mm|
|Worldwide Carrier Certification (4G LTE Optional)|